Weekly Inspiration

First we dream, then we desire, then we determine and then we do. It takes all four steps to make our dreams come true.

12/3/09

The Fight Is Still On

I have been very busy preparing my new business for the holidays. There is so much to learn about an online business that I was blown away. It seems like a never ending process. I was so busy that my weight loss took a back seat, but I am finally coming to my senses and realizing that I need some balance. Most of my days have been more than 10 hours on the computer and between that and a full time mom and wife, Wow! there is no time left for me.
I am beginning to re-prioritize my time now, giving myself an hour a day to exercise. I am logging it on a calendar now. I know it is hard to start a healthy lifestyle around the holiday but I think it is the best time because it is proven that most weight gain comes during the holiday. Therefore lets encourage each other to continue to pick ourselves up and continue the fight. Dont put it off today is just as good a time as any other time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep up the pace

Keep up the pace
Green 4 in 1 Bundle for Nintendo Wii Fit

Featured Item Of The Week

Featured Item Of The Week
Great For The Holidays

Ingrid's shared items

Featured Product of last week

Featured Product of last week
Spice up the decoration in your home

Amazing Deal on Cookware Set

Amazing Deal on Cookware Set
30pc Stainless Steel Cookware Set

It Is Important To Pamper Me

It Is Important To Pamper Me
Bath And Body Works Lavish Vanilla and Lavender Gift Set

Gift Ideas for Mother's Day

Gift Ideas for Mother's Day
White jade multi-strand necklace

Remember MOM

Remember MOM
14 Karat w D/c Wishbone Necklace 18'

Nintendo Wii Ultimate Bundle - With 40 Great Games

Nintendo Wii Ultimate Bundle - With 40 Great Games
Nintendo Wii Ultimate Bundle - With 40 Great Games, Docking Station and 4 Controllers