Weekly Inspiration

First we dream, then we desire, then we determine and then we do. It takes all four steps to make our dreams come true.

1/20/11

A new day and a new life style change

I have started my new life style change and to aid me, I have researched and started the 17th day diet. I am so excited because this time I took it a little different. I incorporated my faith into my weight loss. I have committed my weight loss goal to the Lord and I prayed about it, I asked for strength and willpower and this time, I know it is going to work.
I started 17 days ago and I lost 13 pounds, maybe more because I haven't weighted in 3 days, but at day 13, I had loss 13lbs. I have never lost this much weight in my life at once.Did I say I am estactic? I will share my journey with you. Hip Hip Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep up the pace

Keep up the pace
Green 4 in 1 Bundle for Nintendo Wii Fit

Featured Item Of The Week

Featured Item Of The Week
Great For The Holidays

Ingrid's shared items

Featured Product of last week

Featured Product of last week
Spice up the decoration in your home

Amazing Deal on Cookware Set

Amazing Deal on Cookware Set
30pc Stainless Steel Cookware Set

It Is Important To Pamper Me

It Is Important To Pamper Me
Bath And Body Works Lavish Vanilla and Lavender Gift Set

Gift Ideas for Mother's Day

Gift Ideas for Mother's Day
White jade multi-strand necklace

Remember MOM

Remember MOM
14 Karat w D/c Wishbone Necklace 18'

Nintendo Wii Ultimate Bundle - With 40 Great Games

Nintendo Wii Ultimate Bundle - With 40 Great Games
Nintendo Wii Ultimate Bundle - With 40 Great Games, Docking Station and 4 Controllers